2. be a morning person
3. Honeymoon yg tertunda (basi) kemana aja deh..
4. dibenerin ibadahnya
5. get a job!
6. belajar masak+baking
7. lebih stylish
8. lebih sabar dan komunikatif
9. rutin yoga+cardio+ABS tiap pagi
10. punya anaaakkk…… (ini tergantung poin 3) #KODE
11. semoga poin 1-10 tercapai dan gak cuma wacana aja yaaa… 😀
Lagi iseng-iseng buka search term di blog and surprisingly kok ya ada aja aja keyword aneh-aneh yang masuk ke blog gue.. Kebanyakan sih tentang foto prewed dan baju nikahan. Tapi ada juga yang kocak dan aneh…
1. mesum amelia yahya: Sumpah ini maksudnya apa ya?? Ente pikir ane bintang pelem mesum??
2. gaya sex n fotonya: WTF?! Ini pasti yg ngesearch orang yang sama kayak no. 1 deh.. Kenapa nyari foto gituan di blog ini sih? –‘
3. contoh kostum healthy in wonderland: Healthy??? Hmm..mungkin pake baju yoga sambil ngeteh bareng Jhonny Depp?? *gimana sih ini cerita filmnya?*
4. pre wedding berjilbab mukanya gak keliatan: Gahaahha.. ya gak usah foto klo gitu buang2 duit aja 😀
5. gue prewed: gue juga. Liat aja fotonya di postingan blog ini.. hhehe..
6. liat gaya foto keluarga heppy dan romantis: Zzzzzzzz……
7. pacar saya keturunan india: Pasti pacarannya di tengah kebon ujan-ujanan sambil joget-nyanyi2 ya?? hayooo.. ato sambil jaga toko di mayestik?
8. foto yahya caem: Foto yahya yg caem bisa diliat di seluruh postingan di blog ini kok.. Muahhahaha..
9. pacarku keturunan arab: Pacarku juga.. eh suami ku deng! 😛
10. pacar amalia yahya: huahahaha.. siapa nih yg ngetik ini? hayoo ngakuu.. pengen tau aja yak. pacar saya namanya kamal dan keturunan arab.. hehhehe..
11. you’re not supposed to be perfect, just try to not be too stupid apa artinya: Artinya lebih banyak belajar dan beli kamus bahasa inggris deh mbak..mas.. –‘
12. apa itu maksud pacar-able: Maksudnya bisa dipacarin gitu? *Kok malah balik nanya* Layak utk dijadikan pacar mungkin ya? Auk ahh..
13. gambar nenek fban: uopoooooo ikiiiii…
14. konsep lucu dan porno: *AGAIN*zzzzzzzzz*
Gara-gara setiap kali buka instagram liat foto-foto green smoothies, raw food or whatever you named it jadi pengen nyobain detoc clean eating ini. Sebenernya sih karena males masak aja yah, klo bkn smoothies kan tgl masukin buah+sayur trs diblender, gak ribet. Bikin salad jg gitu, cuma potong-potong, campur plain yoghurt beres. Tinggal makan. Hehhe…
Enak sih, berasaan badan jadi lebih entengan dan lebih fit aja.
Tapiiiii…. ya gak bertahan lama tuh, paling sekitaran 3-4 minggu aja clean eatingnya ini. Yaabis diitung-itung mahal juga beli buah, sayurnya, dan segala perintilannya. Kayak misalnya roti aja deh, roti gandum kan lebih mahal daripada roti putih. Biasanya roti tawar beli merk S*ri Roti cuma 12 ribuan, kalo gandum 18 ribu dan belinya kudu di carrefour. *Emak2 medit 6 ribu aja diitung* Dan lagi ternyata buah tuh mahal juga yah. Gak sehat-sehat amat juga, malah ngeri soalnya kan pasti dikasih pengawet, pupuknya juga dikasih obat-obatan gitu. Makanya pengeenn bgt punya kebun buat nanem-nenem sendiri semua. *Salahfokus*
Anehnya walaupun udah gak sok-sok’an clean eating ini berat badan gue makin aja turun terus. Waktu detox clean eatingnya itu justru biasa aja, maksimal turun 2 kg lah. Sampe sekarang udah turun 7 kg. Dalam waktu 2 bulan aja. Apa itu efek dari clean eatingnya ya? Tapi masa’ sih bisa lama efeknya? Atau faktor pikiran aja? *Deuhhh, mirikin apa sih ceuu?*
Dari yang 52 kg dgn BMI 20.83 = Ideal/Normal
Jadi underweight dong… -____________-‘
Ya emang sih dosen gue aja sampe nanya-nanya kenapa kok mendadak kurus? Dikiranya sakit. Terus tetep nanya-nanya dengan ekspresi khawatir gitu, hahahha… Tapi jadi berubah baiiikkk bgt dan mau bantuin nyari literatur-literatur yang mana emang agak susah, kalo pun agak susah dipahamin karena menyangkut filsafat dan komunikasi gitu. Ahh kurus membawa berkah namanya.. Aamiin..
Harusnya seneng dong ya. Tapi enggak, soalnya gue gak suka badan kerempeng-kerempeng gitu. Gak ngegemesin gitu lhoo, hahaha.. Sekarang pengen naikin BB lagi, 2-3 kiloan lah biar agak segeran.. *Dasar wanita, banyak maunya*
I’m not good at writing, any kind of it. And that is the reason why i make this blog, so i can write and post anything even though its so damn horrible. Hahahha. So just let me repost this Advice when i blogwalking at James Russel’s Blog.
My advice after a divorce following 16 years of marriage, by Gerald Rogers.
Obviously, I’m not a relationship expert. But there’s something about my divorce being finalized this week that gives me perspective of things I wish I would have done different… After losing a woman that I loved, and a marriage of almost 16 years, here’s the advice I wish I would have had
1. Never stop courting. Never stop dating. NEVER EVER take that woman for granted. When you asked her to marry you, you promised to be that man that would OWN HER HEART and to fiercely protect it. This is the most important and sacred treasure you will ever be entrusted with. SHE CHOSE YOU. Never forget that, and NEVER GET LAZY in your love.
2. Protect your own heart. Just as you committed to being the protector of her heart, you must guard your own with the same vigilance. Love yourself fully, love the world openly, but there is a special place in your heart where no one must enter except for your wife. Keep that space always ready to receive her and invite her in, and refuse to let anyone or anything else enter there.
3. Fall in love over and over again. You will constantly change. You’re not the same people you were when you got married, and in five years you will not be the same person you are today. Change will come, and in that you have to re-choose each other everyday. SHE DOESN’T HAVE TO STAY WITH YOU, and if you don’t take care of her heart, she may give that heart to someone else or seal you out completely, and you may never be able to get it back. Always fight to win her love just as you did when you were courting her.
4. Always see the best in her. Focus only on what you love. What you focus on will expand. If you focus on what bugs you, all you will see is reasons to be bugged. If you focus on what you love, you can’t help but be consumed by love. Focus to the point where you can no longer see anything but love, and you know without a doubt that you are the luckiest man on earth to be have this woman as your wife.
5. It’s not your job to change or fix her… your job is to love her as she is with no expectation of her ever changing. And if she changes, love what she becomes, whether it’s what you wanted or not.
6. Take full accountability for your own emotions: It’s not your wife’s job to make you happy, and she CAN’T make you sad. You are responsible for finding your own happiness, and through that your joy will spill over into your relationship and your love.
7. Never blame your wife if you get frustrated or angry at her, it is only because it is triggering something inside of YOU. They are YOUR emotions, and your responsibility. When you feel those feelings take time to get present and to look within and understand what it is inside of YOU that is asking to be healed. You were attracted to this woman because she was the person best suited to trigger all of your childhood wounds in the most painful way so that you could heal them… when you heal yourself, you will no longer be triggered by her, and you will wonder why you ever were.
8. Allow your woman to just be. When she’s sad or upset, it’s not your job to fix it, it’s your job to HOLD HER and let her know it’s ok. Let her know that you hear her, and that she’s important and that you are that pillar on which she can always lean. The feminine spirit is about change and emotion and like a storm her emotions will roll in and out, and as you remain strong and unjudging she will trust you and open her soul to you… DON’T RUN-AWAY WHEN SHE’S UPSET. Stand present and strong and let her know you aren’t going anywhere. Listen to what she is really saying behind the words and emotion.
9. Be silly… don’t take yourself so damn seriously. Laugh. And make her laugh. Laughter makes everything else easier.
10. Fill her soul everyday… learn her love languages and the specific ways that she feels important and validated and CHERISHED. Ask her to create a list of 10 THINGS that make her feel loved and memorize those things and make it a priority everyday to make her feel like a queen.
11. Be present. Give her not only your time, but your focus, your attention and your soul. Do whatever it takes to clear your head so that when you are with her you are fully WITH HER. Treat her as you would your most valuable client. She is.
12. Be willing to take her sexually, to carry her away in the power of your masculine presence, to consume her and devour her with your strength, and to penetrate her to the deepest levels of her soul. Let her melt into her feminine softness as she knows she can trust you fully.
13. Don’t be an idiot…. And don’t be afraid of being one either. You will make mistakes and so will she. Try not to make too big of mistakes, and learn from the ones you do make. You’re not supposed to be perfect, just try to not be too stupid.
14. Give her space… The woman is so good at giving and giving, and sometimes she will need to be reminded to take time to nurture herself. Sometimes she will need to fly from your branches to go and find what feeds her soul, and if you give her that space she will come back with new songs to sing…. (okay, getting a little too poetic here, but you get the point. Tell her to take time for herself, ESPECIALLY after you have kids. She needs that space to renew and get re-centered, and to find herself after she gets lost in serving you, the kids and the world.)
15. Be vulnerable… you don’t have to have it all together. Be willing to share your fears and feelings, and quick to acknowledge your mistakes.
16. Be fully transparent. If you want to have trust you must be willing to share EVERYTHING… Especially those things you don’t want to share. It takes courage to fully love, to fully open your heart and let her in when you don’t know i she will like what she finds… Part of that courage is allowing her to love you completely, your darkness as well as your light. DROP THE MASK… If you feel like you need to wear a mask around her, and show up perfect all the time, you will never experience the full dimension of what love can be.
17. Never stop growing together… The stagnant pond breeds malaria, the flowing stream is always fresh and cool. Atrophy is the natural process when you stop working a muscle, just as it is if you stop working on your relationship. Find common goals, dreams and visions to work towards.
18. Don’t worry about money. Money is a game, find ways to work together as a team to win it. It never helps when teammates fight. Figure out ways to leverage both persons strength to win.
19. Forgive immediately and focus on the future rather than carrying weight from the past. Don’t let your history hold you hostage. Holding onto past mistakes that either you or she makes, is like a heavy anchor to your marriage and will hold you back. FORGIVENESS IS FREEDOM. Cut the anchor loose and always choose love.
20. Always choose love. ALWAYS CHOOSE LOVE. In the end, this is the only advice you need. If this is the guiding principle through which all your choices is governed, there is nothing that will threaten the happiness of your marriage. Love will always endure.
In the end marriage isn’t about happily ever after. It’s about work. And a commitment to grow together and a willingness to continually invest in creating something that can endure eternity. Through that work, the happiness will come. Marriage is life, and it will bring ups and downs. Embracing all of the cycles and learning to learn from and love each experience will bring the strength and perspective to keep building, one brick at a time.
These are lessons I learned the hard way. These are lessons I learned too late. But these are lessons I am learning and committed in carrying forward. Truth is, I loved being married, and in time, I will get married again, and when I do, I will build it with a foundation that will endure any storm and any amount of time.
If you are reading this and find wisdom in my pain, share it those those young husbands whose hearts are still full of hope, and with those couples you may know who may have forgotten how to love. One of those men may be like I was, and in these hard earned lessons perhaps something will awaken in him and he will learn to be the man his lady has been waiting for.
MEN- THIS IS YOUR CHARGE: Commit to being an EPIC LOVER. There is no greater challenge, and no greater prize. Your woman deserves that from. Be the type of husband your wife can’t help but brag about.
Picture from here
Many woman get too high expectation with marriage, or we can say unrealistic expectation. When we comes to marriage, we expect the fairy tale. Raised on Cinderella story, we’re convinced that marriage will solve all of our problems, our partner will meet all of our needs, and that we’ll live happily ever after. Our husband is like the prince does fulfilled everything in your life, those adorable kids, beautiful home, and we’ll live hapily ever after. But a great many of us don’t get the happily-ever-after part; we get divorced.
But i think we do need those high expectation, I believe high expectations can lead to more investment in marriage and to a better outcome. If we had high expectation we gonna make an effort to make those dreams come true, right? It depends on way you look at it. It can make your life better or destroy instead. Who is agree with me? Hehehe.. But don’t too much press them to fulfill every your desire. Just ‘cheerleading’ and support them. Make them feel grateful for having you.
Marriage will work if 2 persons love and respect each other, there must be take-and-give in releationship, dont be a passive, and dont wait until your spouse ‘do something’, be the first instead. *halah, pdhl sendirinyaa…*
Ok back to the topic, i really do agree with point number 2. Protect your own heart. We may socializing with anybody that we want, but your heart is belong to your spouse (the one and only!! after your God of course). Mostly trigger of affair are get TOO close with somebody; innocent at first, have an intense conversation, and you think you two have something in common, then you let s/he going in your life personally. Don’t play with fire, whoever that getting too close might be an affair trigger. The only person who knows your weakness limits is yourself. So don’t let your self be the weak person. Don’t share too much with somebody, don’t use other people shoulder to cry on, don’t share your marriage problem with somebody else except your spouse, otherwise everyone is special and not only your spouse.
And yes, i think cheating, affair, or what you named it, are for weak people! For loser..! Mainly it is because they are too weak to deal with their problems so they find another way to cope.
Last but not least is… Communication. It’s the most important in relationship and marriage. Man is a man, he’ll never know why you get upset or what he supposed to do if you didn’t talk to him, because he is a man. JUST TALK TO HIM!! *italktomyselfactually* hhehe..
Marriage is designed to be an exclusive club, a two-person arrangement that provides a safe place for each spouse’s soul.
No matter what, you should most definitely be doing the same things that you hope your spouse doing to you. So you could be inspiring each other, not waiting each other. Because relationships and marriage are a two way street, it takes to two tango.
Oh what do i know!? I’m just a newlywed, i’ve been married for 2 years. But i hope this article can be reminder for my self and make a good effect for my marriage and i hope those stories never be my story (knockonwood), hehehe..